Brad is the Founder and President of Investing in Truth, the ministry that combines his passions for finance, teaching and applying God’s Word and helping others. His competitive nature and knack for problem solving underlie his belief that, while not always easy, every problem has a solution.
Brad is a financial advisor with a heart for educating clients. He believes that rather than just providing a solution for clients, advisors should follow a discipleship model that develops each individual, helps them gain decision-making knowledge and builds good habits. His primary concern is that if we don’t address the heart issues behind our financial problems, we’re destined to repeat history.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- BBA in finance from the University of Southern Indiana
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Serves as a Deacon of Finance in his church
- On the Board of Trustees for LifeWay Christian Resources
MORE ABOUT BRAD
- His ministry passion is in the area of discipleship.
He desires to see others grow in their Christian walk and surrender all to Christ.
- He likes to take on new projects and extensively research the details.
This can be anything from new hobbies to home improvements.
- He and his wife Kami have three daughters (whom he takes individually on weekly lunch dates)
- He loves cycling and donuts – and especially enjoys combining them
Linda focuses on the communication and media side of Investing in Truth. She manages the content for the website and social media. Linda also uses her radio and television experience to help with video and podcast production. Her organizational skills come in handy when administrative/client needs arise as well. She has personally been enriched and equipped by the ministry of Investing in Truth.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- BS in Radio & Television/Journalism from Butler University
- Certificate in Biblical Counseling
- Serves on Welcome/New Member Team at her church
MORE ABOUT LINDA
- Her ministry passion is discipling single parents, teens and families to help them grow in their relationship with Christ.
- She likes to volunteer her time at local ministries like the Midwest Food Bank
- She is the proud mother of one daughter and a new son-in-law
- She enjoys cooking for friends, hiking, knitting and reading
Chris is involved in all aspects of Investing in Truth, with his primary duties including project management and keeping things running on the technical side of things. Chris and his family have benefited from Investing in Truth personally and would love to see others do the same.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Louisiana Baptist University/Psychology and Christian Counseling
- Has been involved with church administration for 10 years
- Holds Project Management Professional Certification
MORE ABOUT CHRIS
- He enjoys problem solving in ministry and mission contexts to see God’s kingdom furthered and God’s people built up.
- In his free time you’ll find Chris listening to or playing music with his wife, Nozomi, and their two children. There are also always a few books nearby.
- Ongoing missions include finding the best Rueben sandwiches and bowls of ramen.